uberlube is currently one of the best silicone-based personal lubricants on the market: not only can this function as a sexual aid, but this lube can also be used as hair serum, makeup primer, massage oil, moisturizer, and even shoe polish.
- Completely odorless and tasteless
- Thin, silky, and light upon application
- Rubs into the skin smoothly, leaving a sleek, long-lasting finish that can be rubbed away, making it an effective massage aid.
- überlube is never sticky or tacky, nor does it leave any oily residue.
- überlube comes in a beautiful clear glass bottle with a pump, allowing for ease of use during sexual activity.
- Containing only 4 ingredients [dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, and tocopheryl acetate]
- Absolutely unique in its minimalism.
- It’s glycerine- and paraben-free, making überlube an option for those who are prone to yeast infections and UTIs.
- überlube is a premium product – uniquely designed to transfer sensation while reducing friction.
- Feels natural and amazingly silky, performs as long as you’re using it, then dissipates across skin leaving a soft, moisturised feel.
- Will not harm healthy bacteria or affect Ph levels: recommended by doctors and gynaecologists.
- Scentless, tasteless, non-staining. Will not harbor outside yeast, bacteria, or mould.
- Treatment pump is metered and allows one hand to stay free during use. No caps to open and close.
- Latex safe: Optimal for use with all condoms and dental dams, as well as with non-silicone sexual aids such as stainless steel or Pyrex glass sex toys.
Sports Performance & Endurance
- Athletes use überlube as a long-lasting anti-chafe.
- Swimming: It also works as a chlorine block and hair conditioner by protecting the cuticle of the hair.
- überlube lets skin glide across itself in a non-greasy, body-friendly way – extremely long lasting will work as hard as you do.
- Use überlube as a weightless, oiless finishing product to tame, de-frizz, and add a perfect understated sheen to your hair. Stylists have been using überlube for years.
- überlube can be used on its own or mix it 50/50 with your favourite product. You’ll love the texture and handling.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclomethicone, and tocopheryl acetate.